Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Introduction

The site's purpose:
I want to give my opinions about a variety of news topics. I'm going to tell about politics, economy and world affair etc. As possible, I want to my opinions from unique aspect.

1. Politics:
Mainly I tell about Japanese politics, especially the movement of it.

2. Economy:
I want to tell about Merger and Acquisition. This topic is fashionable, so interesting thing for me. In addition, I want to study this topic for the sake of presentation for seminar which I belonging to.

3. World Affair:
It is the topic except for Japan.

4. Sports:
Baseball, Soccer, Athletics and so on. I'm going to tell about latest news topics.

5. Entertainments:
The topic is about Japanese talent, actor, and writer. It may contain scandals.

If I have other topic except above ones, I try to take it. I'm not only going to inquiry particular topic.

By way of parenthesis, I tell about myself; my hobby, my recommendation and incident about me.

Let’s access here in your free time! Thank you for your accessing!

4 comments:

naoki said...

I watched your blog today.
I study political economy.
I served as a reference very much.

koh said...

Hello! Your blog is very interesting! I'm looking forward to your next entries.

sena said...

Hi. I like your blog?? By the way, how old are you??

Sheen Osuke said...

>>sena
I'm 19 years old.