Friday, September 7, 2007

About my future

3 stray cats in parking of the apartment house where I live(No reference to subject)

I want to mention myself. Now I'm considering my future well. I'm going to work in the financial world like bank, brokerage firm and general trading firm. But I don't abandon other possibilities. So I 'm puzzled about my future. Especially, I think what sense of value I should make a point of when I become office worker. Money, Promotion, Pride, There are various senses of value.

But I can say that I want to work abroad someday. In addition, I want to work in the changeable world. I believe that Changing is Growth, never destruction.

Do you think your future? I want to listen to it as possible!

1 comment:

Xorpheus said...

Hi,
I happened to surf by and would like to say, Hello from Singapore :)
Great to hear that you have great plans for your future.
Wish you good luck.