Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Fickle Post 'Hakone-Ekiden'


What I'm talking from now on is old story a little. But I want you to know my memories. So please read it!

January 2 this year, I watched the Hakone-Ekiden directly. At 5:00 p.m. I got to Yomiuri Shimbun Company in Otemachi. Many people have already been around there. Fortunately I get a good place to watch. And I'm surprised to see announcers of the Nippon Television and former Ekiden runner Toshihiko Seko, who represented Waseda University, in front of me. 

It was very exciting when start begun. Runner run faster than what I think. It was a moment. Afterward I ran after them from Tokyo station to Odawara station by Tokaido and Yokosuka Line. To be honest I was terribly exhausted. Thanks to do, I had muscle pains in my body.

Regrettably Meiji missed the seed right, which leads to the next year's Ekiden. But I had an enjoyable time.

I'm looking forward to next year.

No comments: